Thursday 28 August 2014

Dyeing to Spin Craft Fair Headquarters

Good friends Martina and Ian lent me there garden to have a trial run putting up  the new gazebo I have brought to take to craft fairs. It was fairly straight forward until we discovered that one of the legs had been put together wrongly by the makers. I thought I was going to have to send the whole thing back but Ian managed to perform a bit of magic with a drill and all was well.


 So look out for a smart white tent, it could be me. The first outing will be at the Chilterns Countryside and Food Festival, at the National Trust Ashridge Estate Bridgewater Monument, Near  Berkhamsted Herts, HP41LT. Sunday 14th September 10am - 4pm. This is a very good craft fair with lots to do and see. A really country event.

No comments:

Post a Comment